Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jumping on the Blog Bandwagon

I have been inspired by several of my facebook friends to start blogging especially since Callie came into the world.  I have a terrible memory sooo this way I will hopefully blog about our time together and I will be able to look back and read the posts and remember things that are easily forgotten.  Who knows maybe when Callie gets to be a teenager she will want to read this blog. 

So I have alot of catching up to do. Callie is 1 month and 1 week old and she is changing and learning new things everyday.  I still catch myself looking at her and reminding myself that she is my little girl, that I gave birth to that perfect little angel and she is apart of me. I sit here now looking at her sleeping and wonder how I got so lucky to be blessed with such a beautiful daughter and I thank the lord for her every single day!

I'm still learning all about this blogging stuff so my first post is going to be short and sweet but my next post should be longer as I will begin with my story with how Josh and I met and our unbelieveable engagement story. 

My sweet little muffin
 


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea. I would like to suggest one thing though if it can be done. I would print your daily blogs too, to put in a binder or special book to keep in case you ever loose the blog and you will know for sure that there is a record for her to see in the future and for you to read on one of those nights when you have no electricity and just a flashlight... by the way that night would be another blog message lol.
    Love you all and am looking forward to reading about you 3 on a daily basis too...

    ReplyDelete